Saturday 18 September 2010

School Magazine Ideas

Possible Names:

  • in the KNOW
  • Switch
  • Connect
  • HGG (Harrogate Grammar Gazette)
I think I will chose 'in the KNOW' as i feel this shows that the readers will feel as though they are up to date and all knowing as to what's happening in and around school.

Possible Colours:

  • White and black - simple colour scheme
  • White with lime green and black - simple yet adding a lively colour to grab attention
  • White with red and black - classic newspaper style colouring
I think I will choose the white, lime green and black colour option as I feel I need an eye catching colour on the front page so that it looks appealing to the readers and also it will give it more of a 'young' feel.

Possible Fonts:

  • Georgia
  • Arial
  • Times New Roman
  • Courier
I think for the main font I will choose 'Georgia' as it looks professional and high end. I might use 'Arial' for maybe sub-headings on the contents page.

Cover Photo:



Cover Story:
"LIBRARY HAS BEEN, EXPANDED!"


No comments:

Post a Comment